What is your server bottleneck…storage, compute, expansion? The world’s best-selling server1 just got better. The HP DL380 Gen10 Server delivers the latest in security, performance and expandability. While backed by a comprehensive warranty, makes it ideal for any server environment. Standardize on the industry’s most trusted compute platform. The HP DL380 Gen10 Server is securely designed to reduce costs and complexity, the Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to a 71% performance gain and 27% increase in cores2, plus the HPE 2666 MT/s DDR4 SmartMemory supporting 3.0 TB6 and up to 11%3 faster than 2400 MT/s. It supports 12 Gb/s SAS, and up to 20 NVMe drive plus a broad range of compute options. HPE Persistent Memory, optimized on HPE ProLiant Servers, offers unprecedented levels of performance for databases and analytic workloads. Run everything from the most basic to mission critical applications, and deploy with confidence.
- Security through firmware and optional chassis intrusion options
- HPE performance leadership with Persistent Memory
- HPE innovation with Intelligent System Tuning
- Modular chassis with greater drive capacity and flexibility
- Supports Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family
Flexible Design Making Your Investment Expand As Your Business Needs Grow
The HP DL380 Gen10 Server has an adaptable chassis, including new HPE modular drive bay configuration options with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 20 NVMe drive options along with support for up to 3 double wide GPU options.
HPE Persistent Memory, delivers unprecedented levels of performance and data resiliency for databases and analytic workloads. With up to 27x faster4 application checkpoint operations and 20x faster5 restores, HPE delivers the fastest persistent memory in the market at TB-scale.
In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for boot, data and media needs, the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment, and operate in both SAS and HBA mode.
Along with an embedded 4x1GbE, you have a choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters which offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 40GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
Supporting a wide range of operating environments from Azure to Docker to ClearOS in addition to traditional OSes.
Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon. With security protection built in across the server life-cycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust.
Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots and with Run-Time Firmware Validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and securely store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
HPE innovation with Intelligent System Tuning optimizes workload performance using customized profiles to tune internal resources, with improved throughput for all workloads including latency-sensitive workloads such as high-frequency trading with jitter smoothing.
The HP DL380 Gen10 Server supports industry standard technology leveraging the latest Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to 28 cores, 12 Gb SAS and 3.0 TB6 of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
The HP DL380 Gen10 supports up to three double wide or five single wide GPUs for workload acceleration.
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
The HP DL380 Gen10 Server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk and helping customers realize agility and stability.
HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.
Services provided under Operational Services include: Flexible Capacity, Datacenter Care, Infrastructure Automation, Campus Care, Proactive Services and Multi-vendor coverage.
HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
- ۱٫With one HPE ProLiant Server shipping every 14.6 seconds and more than 39.3 million sold, HPE ProLiant Servers are the undisputed market share leader. CQ3’16 IDC Server Tracker
- ۲٫Intel® measurements. Up to 71% performance increase of Intel Xeon Platinum vs. previous generation E5 v4 average performance based on key industry-standard benchmark calculations submitted by OEMs comparing 2-socket Intel Xeon Platinum 8180 to E5-2699 v4 family processors. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance. May 2017. Up to 27% performance increase of Intel Xeon Platinum vs. previous generation comparing 2-socket Intel Xeon Platinum 8180 (28 cores) to E5-2699 v4 (22 cores). Calculation 28 cores/22 cores= 1.27 = 27%. May 2017.
- ۳٫The Gen10 2666 MT/s memory speed is 11% faster than that of Gen9 2400 MT/s, enabling faster server performance
- ۴٫TPC-C Benchmark Throughput with Checkpoint (trans/sec). Calculated Time to Checkpoint and Restore a Docker Container running MySQL, compare Persistent memory vs. SSD, November 2016.
- ۵٫HPE Internal Labs test. HPE Scalable Persistent Memory, restarting 1000 GB Hekaton Database is as fast as restarting 200 GB database or 20x, March 31, 2017.
- ۶٫Coming in second half of 2017
- Intel® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Xeon® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Microsoft® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. Azure™ is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
در قسمت زیر نمونه هایی از پارت نامبر سرور HP DL380 Gen10 ارائه شده است:
:Here are some Part Numbers of HP DL380 Gen10 Server
HP Proliant DL380 Gen10 Server Part Number=> ۸۷۵۷۶۳-S01,875764-S01,875760-S01,879938-B21,868710-B21,875761-S01,875759-S01,875766-S01,826567-B21,875762-S01,826566-B21,826565-B21
HP Next Generation Server
HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 Server HPE ProLiant BL460 Gen10 Blade
HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server
HPE ProLiant DL120 Gen10 Server HP DL380 Gen10 Server
HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen10 Server HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10 Server
HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen10 Server HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen10 Server